Many of the organisations that we partner with offer excellent training options for their nurses, from full induction to varied career development programmes, thus opening up a world of training opportunities in specialist areas and locations.
Why Choose a Nursing Job in the UK with Priority Professional Placements?
- We offer dedicated support with the IELTS test
- Dedicated Onshore Consultant that takes you through the entire process
- Choose from a wide number of career locations in the UK
- Great salary and benefits packages
- Full license and UK nurse visa assistance
- Sponsorship for permanent residence
- Provision of end-to-end assistance making your relocation experience as fulfilling as possible.
Priority Professional Placements has vast experience in Nurse Placements in the UK, currently services a large number of clients, and is still growing. Our dedicated and experienced staff know how to make sure the transition for you and your family is easy, comfortable and supportive.Priority Professional Placements Ltd is a registered nurse agency. The agency provides all categories of registered nurses to people who need the services of healthcare professionals. Our clients include: NHS Trusts, private hospitals, local authorities, private nursing homes, mental health and learning difficulty units. We supply throughout the United Kingdom. We mainly cover public and private hospitals for both adults and children. Priority Professional Placements is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and an Accredited Supplier of Nurses with the NHS and other private hospitals and care homes.
To protect the public, the NMC set standards for education, to make sure nurses and midwives have the right skills and qualities when they start work. They keep a register of all nurses and midwives who have met these standards and have been accepted on to the register.